ads slot

See More Slides.

Latest Posts:

Actuary Underwriter Insurance Agent Competition -Man on a Window Ledge Threatening to Jump

An actuary and an underwriter are watching the eleven o'clock news. A story comes on involving a man on a window ledge threatening to jump.

The underwriter says, “I’ll bet you fifty bucks he doesn't jump.”

The actuary says, “I’ll take that bet.” A few minutes later the guy jumps.

As the underwriter reaches for his wallet, the actuary says, “Never mind. It’s not fair. I saw it on the six o'clock news”.

The underwriter responds, “So did I, but I just didn't think it would happen twice.”
----------------------------------------

Several years ago, we had an underwriting trainee who was none too swift. One day, he was doing a certificate of insurance and turned to a co-worker and said, “I’m almost out of paper. What do I do?”


“Just use copier machine paper,” she told him.

With that, the trainee took his last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five blank copies.
------------------------------------------


A client calls up his insurance agent and tells him he needs to file a claim.

The agent says “Tell me what happened?”

The client tells him and the agent says “I’m sorry but that’s not covered.”

The client says “well, let me explain better what happened.”

The agent says “I´m sorry but that´s not covered either.”

The client says ” I´ll tell you what, you tell me what´s covered and I´ll tell you how it happened!”
-------------------------------------------
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

FUN And PUN Intended.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would Appreciate our Readers Feedback.If you liked our blog Please share with your friends and loved ones.

Blog List