ads slot

See More Slides.

Latest Posts:

Couple Jokes-The Best Restaurant on this Block

When you dine out and all the waiters are wearing gloves...
Ever wonder what's in the food that makes them afraid?
----------------------------

There were three restaurants on the same block. One day one of them put up a sign which said "The Best Restaurant in the City."

The next day, the largest restaurant on the block put up a larger sign which said "The Best Restaurant in the World."

On the third day, the smallest restaurant put up a small sign

which said "The Best Restaurant on this Block."
----------------------------

A couple completed their dinner and the man asked for the check.
Thinking to impress his date, he called the waiter over 
and loudly complained that the bill was incorrect.

The waiter patiently reviewed the bill with the man, and it 
was indeed correct.

"Are you trying to make a fool out of me?" he huffed.
"Oh sir... Not in the least... I never interfere with nature."
----------------------------

I went to a restaurant last week and just as my soup arrived, I needed the toilet. 

To make sure that no-one tampered with it, I wrote on my napkin "I have spit in this soup". 

On my return I noticed that the waiter had written on the napkin "that's Okay, so have I".
----------------------------
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

FUN And PUN Intended.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would Appreciate our Readers Feedback.If you liked our blog Please share with your friends and loved ones.

Blog List