ads slot

See More Slides.

Latest Posts:

Motor Insurance Agent - Camping and Relaxing in Motor Home-high-stress jobs

A couple I know enjoys getting away from their high-stress jobs in the city by spending a few weekends out camping and relaxing in their motor home.

However, they often found their peace and quiet disturbed by well-meaning, but unwelcome, visits from other campers. So, they devised a plan to assure themselves some privacy.

Now whenever they set up camp they place this sign on the door of their RV…

“Insurance agent. Ask about our term-life package.”

------------------------------------

Insurance Jokes
Government Benefits
Salesman Boasting About Service


A drunk wanders into the lounge of a hotel where an insurance convention is being held, intent on causing trouble. He yells, “I think all insurance agents are crooks, and if anyone doesn't like it, come up and do something about it.”
Immediately, a man runs up to the drunk and says, “You take that back!”

The drunk smears and replies, “Why, are you an agent?”

“No,” the man replies, “I'm a crook.”

------------------------------------

An insurance agent said to a customer, “Thank you, Mr.Smith, for your patronage. I wish I had twenty customers like you.”
“Gosh, it’s nice to hear that, but I'm kind of surprised,” admitted Smith.

“You know that I file many claims and always pay my premium late.”

The insurance agent said, ” I’d still like twenty customers like you. The problem is, I have two hundred like you.”

------------------------------------
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

FUN And PUN Intended.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would Appreciate our Readers Feedback.If you liked our blog Please share with your friends and loved ones.

Blog List